Lead Business Analyst
Leading (through mentoring, nurturing and managing) your team, you’ll enable best-in-class execution by supporting team performance and continuously driving development. To do that, you’ll bring extensive experience gained in a similar role and complex environment, and will demonstrate how you’ve already led a team to produce creative solutions and execute change.
Dyson HQ is home to over 3,500 people who work across a medley of engineering and commercial functions. The award-winning campus has three cafes, a sports centre and a number of engineering icons including our Harrier and Lightning jets – one of which hangs from the ceiling of our café. Based in Malmesbury, the campus is within easy reach of both the Cotswolds and cities like Bath and Bristol along the M4 corridor.
Dyson’s Global IT applications service has end to end accountability for the design, delivery and support of all business applications enabling Dysons global commercial, operational and enterprise business process. Forming a large proportion of the IT Function, the team are arranged into investment areas including Owner Experience & Retail, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Finance & compliance and People and collaboration.
- Takes full responsibility for business analysis within a significant segment of an organisation.
- Facilitates scoping and business priority setting for large or complex changes, engaging senior stakeholders as required.
- Selects the most appropriate means of representing business requirements in the context of a specific change initiative.
- Identifies the communications needs of each stakeholder group in conjunction with business owners and subject matter experts.
- Analyses business processes; identifies alternative solutions, assesses feasibility, and recommends new approaches, typically seeking to exploit technology components.
- Advises on the choice of techniques and approach and influences customers accordingly.
- Conducts business impact assessment to identify how the changes from the "as-is" processes, systems, and structures to the "to-be" processes, systems and structures impact specific organisations and roles.
- Takes responsibility for understanding client requirements, collecting data, delivering analysis and problem resolution.
- Deep subject-specific experience
- Solid business acumen
- Experience in a similar role with repeated practice leading and performing business analysis in a variety of complex situations.
- In-depth specialist knowledge gained through professional qualifications such as the BCS Advance International Diploma.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sports centre
- Free on-site parking
- Lift share scheme
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discount on Dyson machines