Legal Compliance and Ethics Counsel
SGD Competitive Remuneration Package
- Collaborate with the Head of Legal Compliance and Ethics and the functional team to engineer and implement effective strategies to achieve our vision.
- Build strong relationships with all functions across the APAC region and at Group.
- Support and conduct legal compliance and ethics investigations.
- Provide expert and solution focussed advice across the range of compliance and ethics risks helping the business to navigate complex issues and do the right thing.
- Provide input into the creation of Policies Procedures and Guidance and a governance structure for their creation.
- Devise and deliver training programmes.
- Maintain an up to date and comprehensive knowledge of developments within the legal compliance and ethics risk areas.
- Manage external counsel where appropriate, ensuring compliance with Dyson’s cost management processes.
- Travel within the APAC region and on some occasions to the UK.
- Tertiary legal qualifications.
- A demonstrable commitment to professionalism, pride and integrity in all aspects of your work.
- A passion for legal compliance and ethics and a good understanding of legal compliance and ethics risk areas.
- Intellectual agility and confidence to learn quickly on the job and therefore deal with issues outside your current experience and skill set.
- An ability to work effectively in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Evidence of being a self-starter who is good at identifying problems and proactively remedying them.
- Courage to challenge individuals irrespective of seniority.
It would be helpful if you also had some of these:
- The ability to communicate in a business environment in Mandarin, Hindi and/or Japanese.
- Experience of leading compliance and ethics investigations.
- Excellent awareness of the role and position of a compliance and ethics function within a multi-national business.
- Previous involvement with project and change management.
- Skilled in creating Policies Procedures and Guidance and input into building a governance structure for their creation
- Demonstrable subject matter expertise in one or more of the following risk areas: Anti-Bribery and Corruption Competition/Anti-Trust Sanctions and Trade Controls Data Protection and Privacy
Dyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.