$ Competitive Base + Super + Bonus
- Drafting and negotiating contracts with customers, suppliers, brand partners and all other third parties.
- Review and advice in relation to marketing campaigns from concept stage to execution.
- Supporting business partners to negotiate a broad range of commercial contracts, including trading terms, event contracts and service agreements.
- Review of company policies and ensuring compliance with applicable laws.
- Supporting the IP team in securing and enforcing IP rights, including identifying and reporting potential breach of the company’s IP rights.
- Delivering legal and compliance training to the ANZ business including competition and consumer law, anti-bribery, privacy and contract management training.
- That you are an Australian qualified solicitor/barrister with 3-4 years PQE in a well regarded firm, ideally with some in-house exposure.
- Strong previous experience of contract review/negotiation and management of marketing claims.
Dyson Australia monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy an annual bonus. But financial rewards are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our creative engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
Important Next Steps
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity that aligns with your experience and career aspirations, we want to hear from you. Follow the link to apply.