Salary will be based off experience and credentials.
The Logistics Analyst will support the organization through detailed logistical analysis and reporting, outbound transportation coordination, project management, compliance investigation, and freight payment.
The Global Logistics and IBP team is responsible for organization and implementation of a complex logistics operation. They plan, implement and control the efficient flow and storage of goods, services, and related information between the point of origin and the point of consumption in order to meet customer's requirements.
Prepares and distributes Logistics metrics and reporting
- Oversee day to day outbound transportation operations
- Serve as the main point of contact for our 3rd Party Logistics (3PL) partners, SOP, and Logistics partners
- Coordinates with Inbound Logistics Manager to make sure all materials are available when needed.
- Ensure timely inbound unloading, product put away, carrier routing, and on time shipping
- Audit warehouse processes to verify Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met
- Provide accurate, meaningful, and timely reporting
- Own data collection and root cause analysis for agreed upon SLAs for 3PL partners, SOP, and Logistics
- Create and maintain dashboards to be shared with varying audiences
- Deliver daily, weekly, monthly and ad hoc reporting to support Dyson shipment and revenue goals
- Support 3PL Warehouse and Freight Payment requirements
- Participate in monthly Logistics budget meetings and provide support when needed
- Conduct invoice audits for our 3PL partners to ensure proper pricing is occurring
- Create, monitor, and manage POs to support timely vendor payment.
- Process freight claims for any OS&D related discrepancies
- Collaborate with key internal and external partners
- Maintain retailer routing guides and communicate changes with 3PL and internal Dyson partners as needed
- Analyze compliance-related chargebacks and implement corrective actions as appropriate
- Work with Supply Planning and Inventory Control to ensure inventories are reported correctly and allocations are adhered to
- Work with SOP to confirm orders are processed as requested at the warehouses
- Provide assistance for special projects
- Work cross-functionally to determine the scope, timing, and requirements for special projects
- Implement data-driven solutions and provide support for the lifecycle of each project
· Fulfill other duties as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years’ experience in Supply Chain, Logistics, or related field
- Demonstrates understanding of Supply Chain and Logistics
- Advanced knowledge/proficiency in Microsoft Excel required
- SAP experience preferred
- Knowledge of advanced reporting systems such as Tableau preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Independent and critical thinking
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Adaptable/flexible; able to multi task
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy – tireless in getting the right result
- Able to work both independently and within a team setting