MES Support Analyst
Senai, Johor- Malaysia
This position is responsible for launching, supporting, enhancing and testing MES applications used in SEA. The analyst will primarily be working with shop floor application. This position requires the ability to understand business processes and the sharp problem solving skills to support systems.
In 2000, Dyson moved production from Malmesbury to Malaysia to be closer to our supply chains and open up international growth. The small team of 10 has now grown to almost 1,200 – forming Dyson’s second biggest global hub. Located in the exhilarating industrial heart of Johor, it’s also home to RDD, IT, operations, finance, creative and HR.
The RDD facility is central to our plans to launch 100 new machines in the next four years. To meet these ambitions, we recently expanded the site to 30,000m², with 50 advanced technology labs and 700 new engineers. In the Dyson world, there’s no more exciting place to be.
Our Digital IT team is one of the company’s fastest growing functions. Spanning across Dyson’s presence online, transactional capabilities, customer care, marketing support and the front and back office technology that makes Dyson work, it is the nerve centre of Dyson. The team spans many specialities from Technical to Business Analysis and Testing. Crucially, as we look to drive future growth by increasing direct sales, dyson.com becomes our most vital global sales channel. Like Dyson products, we embrace the latest technologies, excelling in quality and usability.
Deploy Manufacturing Execution System (MES) to new manufacturing lines
- Tracks, troubleshoots and resolve application related issues.
- Handle standard Service Requests and perform User Administration for site manufacturing IT applications as assigned
- Analyze error/fault messages and questions. Answer questions, clear faults, propose solutions and/or arrange appropriate measures to be taken, involve experts.
- Provide user support and guidance to customers through consulting, teaching and publication of documentation.
- Documentation and training of MES functionalities Support problem resolutions by close collaboration with the next level support.
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- Manufacturing process knowledge in discrete final assembly environment
- Experience in the specification, implementation and administration of shop floor IT systems
- Communication and presentation skills
- Good knowledge of English language
Dyson Malaysia monitors the market to ensure we offer competitive salaries, management bonuses and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy generous leave and medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are only the start of a career at Dyson. Leadership support and new opportunities abound, driven by regular dialogue and international training. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to progress, innovation and realising ambition.