£20,900 - £34,000 per annum + bonus + pension + free onsite gym
The Dyson buildings in Malmesbury and surrounding areas require a dedicated team for planned, preventative and reactive maintenance. The team has a variety of competencies which enable them to carry out Mechanical, Electrical and Public Health building services improvements as well as manage the specialist subcontractors we engage with.
The team fully supports the day-to-day priorities that are the nature of our service with tasks ranging from the very technical to the sometimes menial. Each team member will approach these tasks with equal enthusiasm and professionalism.
- Working as part of the Maintenance Team responsible for carrying out planned and adhoc work for the whole of Dyson site.
- Fault finding and identifying areas for continuous improvements and projects onsite
- Driving best practise and a right first time work ethic
- A minimum of 5 years’ work experience within a maintenance team in a commercial/industrial environment.
- Electrical competency to IEE Wiring Regulations 17th Edition (C&G) and/or Registered ‘Gas Safe’ Competency for Natural Gas systems (Installation and Testing).
- IPAF and PASMA qualifications for powered access equipment and scaffold access equipment.
- A comprehensive understanding of Mechanical, Electrical and Public Health building services.
- Basic IT literacy with knowledge of Outlook, Excel and other MS packages
- An understanding of health and safety minimum standards with the ability to contribute to the continuing improvement of a safe system of work.
- Candidates must be physically able to carry out relatively hazardous tasks (eg. working at height)
- The shift pattern will involve working 12 hour shifts on a 4-on/4-off shift pattern 365 days a year (including weekends and public holidays). Candidates may also be required to be on-call for out of hour’s emergency response.