£19,400 - £24,300 per annum + bonus + pension + free onsite gym
The Dyson buildings in Malmesbury and surrounding areas require a dedicated team for planned, preventative and reactive maintenance. The team has a variety of competencies which enable them to carry out Mechanical, Electrical and Public Health building services improvements as well as manage the specialist subcontractors we engage with.
The team fully supports the day-to-day priorities that are the nature of our service with tasks ranging from the very technical to the sometimes menial. Each team member will approach these tasks with equal enthusiasm and professionalism.
- Work as part of the onsite Maintenance Team with responsibility for providing high standard repairs and maintenance tasks across the buildings/site
- Day to day, you will inspect and diagnose faults and repairs, carry out minor repairs as well as ensuring we maintain overall appearance of the buildings, grounds and equipment through regular maintenance and decoration.
The following competencies and qualifications are the minimum requirements of a candidate:
• A minimum of 2 years’ work experience within a maintenance team in a commercial/industrial environment.
• A basic understanding of Mechanical, Electrical and Public Health building services.
• Basic IT literacy with the understanding of Outlook, Excel and other MS packages
• An understanding of health and safety minimum standards with the ability to contribute to the continuing improvement of a safe system of work.
• Candidates must be physically able to carry out relatively hazardous tasks (eg. working at height)
• The shift pattern will involve working 12 hour shifts on a 4-on/4-off shift pattern 365 days a year (including weekends and public holidays).