Manufacturing Test Engineer
The Dyson Malaysia Manufacturing Team has grown tremendously over the past 6 years & is currently the key manufacturing team for Dyson globally. Currently there are more than 30 ME personnel working in the team.
In order to support Dyson’s growing business, we would like to increase our capacity in test development and test facility setup, with particular focus being given toward an increasing requirement for electronics testing.
To develop new or revise current test methods to improve test effectiveness and efficiency in terms of test coverage, test time, tester footprint and ergonomics
To design new or review current tester design
To be actively involved in early product design development stage and produce a robust and efficient test package
To define, write and maintain tester specification and related documents
To work with electronic/electrical engineer to evaluate new test software to full satisfaction before formally releasing to manufacturing use
- At least Bachelor's Degree in Electronics, Electrical, Communications, Mechanical or Mechatronic Engineering.
- Must have strong willingness to learn new things and challenge the existing production test method
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Design knowledge and experience in major aspect of Electronics: Power Electronics, Motor control, Battery management, Analogue, Digital and sensing technology with its interfacing (magnetic, optics, etc)
- Minimum 4 years of experience in developing and handling mechanical tester, In-circuit test jig, PCBA functional tester and related test software
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawing and schematic diagram
- The person has to hold a valid driving license and possesses own transport
- To carry out jobs complying to Code of Ethics
- Holding valid travel document and not banned from leaving the country
- Able to travel to overseas in short notice
- Good in writing and well spoken English
- Time management and interpersonal Skills
- Computer literacy
- Strong analytical approach and methodology in problem solving
- Preferably with experience in NI Labview