Marketing Manager - GB&I
£Competitive + 27 Days Holiday + Pension + Bonus
This role is highly commercial and sales focused, as well as the entailing the usual responsibility for trade and consumer-facing marketing, promotion and creative activities. This gives the leader an exceptional opportunity to demonstrate a breadth of capability and ability to learn quickly.
- Supporting the Business Unit Leader to set the overall strategic direction for the category.
- Create and execute marketing campaigns to raise awareness and advocacy for the Dyson Professional portfolio of products amongst a wide range of B2B decision makers across all sectors. Drive sector specific activities to support Sector leaders.
- Drive a compelling programme of ‘always-on’ marketing activity through traditional and digital channels (e.g. social media, search)
- Develop and maintain strong networks with key customer accounts and internal Dyson stakeholders to influence the overall direction of GB&I Dyson Professional Marketing plans
- Demonstrate strong leadership, coaching and development plans for Marketing team
- Manage and support Lead Generation Manager to develop customer leads and turn them into opportunities which convert to sales – either direct, or with support from the External Sales Team
- Solid experience in a marketing/trade marketing role
- Held a senior marketing role with line management responsibilities
- Sales experience would be extremely desirable
- First-hand experience of (trade) customer engagement and developing in-store POS
- Passionate about customers and opportunities to drive clearer communication that drive conversion
- Strong leadership ability
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects
- Creative thinker that can introduce innovative solutions into the business
- Excellent relationship builder with proven Stakeholder management
- Able to manage complex projects with calm delivery – not easily flustered
Dyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy a profit-related bonus, generous leave and life insurance. But financial benefits are only the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, flexible working hours, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition.