Warehouse Assistant (Material Handler)
We are looking for an experienced Warehouse Assistant to join the Supply Chain team with the ability to work cross functionally, prioritise and make things happen. Supporting the business to manufacture Dyson Digital Motor, this person should be excited about the challenges and growth that this opportunity will give to them.
- Responsible to support day-to-day operations in warehouse by performing pick & pack, kitting, receiving & shipping operations to internal and external customer requirements including returns.
- Pick materials according to production requirements & deliver to production line as required.
- Ensure all materials are correctly packed & accurately entered into the system as required.
- Conduct weekly/monthly cycle count, and assist to verify stock discrepancies.
- Ensure proper storage of materials and comply with all safety & housekeeping regulations.
- Ensure all individual training requirements are met.
- Ensure movements of raw materials/components are done in a safe manner.
- To escalate anomalies observe during course of work.
- 2 years of relevant experience in a warehouse environment.
- Ability to handle equipment such as forklift or pallet jack will be an advantage.
- Conversant in English & Mandarin/Malay.
- Self motivated & able to work under pressure
- PC literate