Mexico Managing Director
The ideal candidate will be responsible for building all operations in Mexico for Dyson Americas, including taking responsibility for profit, revenue, sales development, and organizational design.
- Design annual budgets and produce detailed annual business operating plans
- Create multiple channel selling strategies for the market
- Develop and implement effective and efficient distribution strategies
- Provide advice to leadership on market insights and drive strategy development
- Prepare and implement comprehensive business plans to facilitate achievement by planning cost-effective operations and market development activities
- Develop and maintain trusted relationships with business partners and local authorities
- Ensures communications are coordinated, supports sales plan objectives and achieves organizational expenditure requirements in conjunction with marketing
- Act as the public face of Dyson Americas in the Mexico market to clients and the media to strengthen its profile
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company growth
- Recommend sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analyses.Produce business performance reports to Americas leadership to influence future direction and decisions
- Recruit, develop, and manage staff, including performance monitoring, mentoring, and training
We want someone who can come in and shape the best strategy for the this role based on their previous success. But there are some things without which they probably won’t find this role suitable.
- BS/BA in business administration or relevant field; MS/MA preferred
- Proven success in a fast-paced, technology-driven international business environment
- Demonstrable experience in developing large scale strategies and business plans
- Thorough knowledge of market changes and forces that influence the company
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and measures of performance
- Familiarity with corporate law and management best practices
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, including people-management, leadership and both written and verbal communication skills.
- Diverse knowledge of the Mexican market and a strong understanding of the products and services provided by Dyson