Middleweight Creative - Events & Exhibitions (12month FTC)
£Competitive + bonus + pension + 27 days holiday + free on-site gym
The Middle-weight Exhibitions and Events Creative will work alongside the Creative Head of Exhibitions and Events and other Creative team members to develop and implement solutions for event briefs. The role will have particular focus on developing scalable solutions for events and exhibitions which can be easily adopted by global markets.
The Dyson Events Team consists of a core multi-disciplined group of designers, and project managers who are responsible for creating solutions for exhibitions and events for Dyson. This remit covers product launches, live consumer events, trade shows, one-off brand exhibitions and internal events across international markets. The team sits within the Retail and Events team, part of the Dyson Group function.
- Be flexible to advise and support global markets on events issues.
- Oversee market execution by visiting local contractors and attending shows in market to assess quality and concepts in practice. This may involve travel to local markets.
- Ensure solutions are commercially viable and represent excellent value without compromising the brand.
- Keep up to date with latest developments in materials, technologies and production techniques.
- Contribute to general brainstorms on wider event projects,bringing both innovation and expertise to the table.
- Former knowledge of events and exhibitions, with proven track record in 3D concepts.
- Experience in developing 2D graphics and adapting existing creative using InDesign and complementary Adobe design software.
- Experience with 3D CAD system, ideally Vectorworks / Artlantis / Cinema 4D. Opportunity for training where required
- Passionate about using creative and design to drive business and in-market results.
- Strive to approach problems from unusual/less expected directions that support the brand values and characteristics.Desire to own a project from start to finish.