Midweight Creative - 12 month fixed term contract
We need a Middleweight Creative to work within our Integrated Campaigns team. Reporting to the Senior Campaign Creative, you’ll originate creative concepts for campaigns that connect our brand and products with our customers, communicating our mantra of first / better / only, and setting us apart from the competition.
Working with colleagues with specialist skills in digital and advertising, you’ll help to define
campaign direction and create the graphic design assets required to bring our campaigns to life.
The ‘Integrated Campaign Team’ is one of three core teams in the ‘Dyson Experience Group’. Its central role is to take product and/or market specific visual communications strategies from the Product Visual Communications Team and create fully integrated campaigns that populate all consumer journey touch points, on paper, on screen, in stores and at events.
- Working closely with the other creatives in your team, and in close liaison with the category commercial managers, you’ll take product creative strategies established by our New Product Communications team and help develop the campaign direction to position our products in their best possible light.
- Constantly looking for opportunities to exploit performance superiority you’ll translate this into concepts for truly inspiring, fully integrated campaigns seen by millions of customers world-wide.
- Working in a category specific team, you’ll collaborate with specialist digital and advertising creatives to develop those concepts and build truly excellent final executions.
- You’ll work with our in-house imagery and film teams to create the assets required to support our campaign executions across all channels.
- Always ensuring that campaigns are delivered on-time, you’ll also ensure that your work is legally robust, on-brand and of course, exciting and compelling.
- Though you’ll likely have trained as a graphic designer, you’re a creative first and foremost – you’re all about ideas. As such, you’ll be as at home with paper and pencil as you are with mouse and screen – able to quickly and intelligently articulate your ideas with sketches and scribbles. You’re a big picture thinker.
- You’ll have an inherent ability to use typography, colour and layout to create beautiful design solutions – making use of relevant software packages (Adobe Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator).
- You’utilise found images, mocked-up imagery and film, and mood boards to support your thinking and add weight to your ideas.
- You’re an active contributor in group brainstorms and comfortable expressing your ideas.
- You’ll be beginning to gain experience of working with copywriters, photographers and filmmakers, perhaps directing their work to ensure the results you need.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sports centre Free on-site parking
- Lift share scheme
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discount on Dyson machines