Middleweight Digital Creative
We need a Middleweight Digital Creative to work within our Integrated Campaigns team.
Reporting to the Senior Digital Creative, you’ll work closely with a team of creatives and Commercial Managers to originate concepts and develop campaigns for all digital channels –websites, advertising, social media, CRM.
You’ll work on integrated campaigns that connect our brand and products with our customers, communicating our mantra of first / better / only, and setting us apart from the competition.
Dyson HQ, is tucked away in the Wiltshire countryside, our secluded location helps us to protect our ideas and stay independent-minded. The growing campus is the heartbeat of Dyson. Benefitting from an onsite Gym, sports pitch, multiple cafes and a nature walk. Over 2,000 people, including James himself, spend their days strategizing, inventing technology and telling the Dyson story to the world.
The ‘Integrated Campaign Team’ is one of three core teams in the ‘Dyson Experience Group’. Its central role is to take product and/or market specific visual communications strategies from the Product Visual Communications Team and create fully integrated campaigns that populate all consumer journey touch points. This includes populating the controlled digital infrastructures and templates that feed both Dyson indirect AND direct experiences; and populating the controlled physical infrastructures and templates that feed Dyson indirect experiences.
The scope of work delivers campaigns for all Dyson products, all product categories, all markets.
The scope of the role requires you to create commercially effective, creatively brilliant digital work.
Your creative solutions will work across multiple platforms and connect seamlessly with all other facets of the campaign, communicating our performance superiority, setting us apart from the competition and building a customer journey that is compelling and accessible.
Working in a category specific team, you’ll collaborate with campaign and advertising creative to develop concepts that present a consistent message, drive engagement and convert consideration to purchase. Working with dedicated developers, you’ll also be responsible for ensuring that the final build delivers your creative vision whilst being robust and fit for purpose.
When required, you’ll also work with our in-house imagery and film teams to create the assets required to support our campaign executions across all digital outputs.
1. Bringing a fresh perspective to the design of interactive digital experiences
2. Ensuring all work is in line with Dyson brand values and follows the relevant brand and design guidelines.
3. Creative thinking that takes already established product creative strategy and translates that into dynamic digital creative executions.
4. Working with other creatives, brainstorming and sharing ideas.
5. Working with the Senior Digital Creative/Creative Lead to design and produce wider design requirements in-line with design direction across appropriate digital channels.
6. Whilst reporting into your category line manager, also take creative direction from the Digital Creative Director to ensure consistency and coherence across all Dyson communications.
7. Working with dedicated digital developers to ensure executions of final design (design/animation, interactions etc.) into build are understood and pixel perfect across all digital platforms.
8. Confidently presenting your work with clarity to relevant stakeholders.
9. Staying abreast of the digital landscape – advancements in technology & design, trends in social, connected products etc.
10. Developing an understanding of programmatic digital advertising. Use this knowledge to create appropriate creative comms.
11. Continuous development and honing of the technical abilities relevant to the role.
12. As part of the next stage of career progression, beginning to develop the skills required to manage, coach and direct more junior creatives.
13. Ensuring that deadlines are met and that all work is on-brand and on-brief.
Though you understand the constraints of digital development and build, you’re a creative first
and foremost – you’re all about ideas. As such, you’ll be as at home with paper and pencil as you
are with mouse and screen – able to quickly and intelligently articulate your ideas with sketches
and scribbles. You’re a big picture thinker.
You understand how digital creative connects to other media channels and forms a joined-up,
compelling customer experience. You have 2–3 years experience of working as part of a wider
team to deliver campaigns that work regardless of media, all of which is demonstrable through an
excellent portfolio of past work for leading or interesting brands.
You have experience, of designing responsive digital content that works across different devices
(mobile, tablets, apps), as well as a good understanding of which platform works best for any
Dyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy a company bonus and 27 days annual leave. But financial benefits are only the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition.