Midweight Artworker - 6 month contract
We need a Digital Artworker to work within our Direct and Digital Team. Reporting to the Senior Digital Creative, you’ll work closely with a team of creatives and a dedicated build team to ensure the delivery of pre-built pages and content across the Dyson website for our global audiences.
You’ll work on digital content and creative sprints for our new global websites, using a detailed eye and confident approach to amend and produce finalised pages for products, campaigns and case studies.
The ‘Direct and Digital Team’ is a new addition to the existing core teams that make up the ‘Dyson Experience Group’. Its central role is to drive our Direct propositions across our owned digital channels, define our presence in controlled and 3rd party environments as well as optimise content through market specific insights, testing and exploration of new digital innovations to enhance our user experiences.
- Working as part of the wider Programme Team you’ll work closely with your Project Manager alongside the Design, Content Build and Digital IT teams to support the creative and build execution through the roll out of each new global site.
- You will own the output of content from layout to page flow ensuring consistency across the global sites for all markets. Ensuring delivery is inline with our UX Principles and Brand guidelines, maintaining the standard and consistency we expect.
- You’ll work closely with Markets to understand their insights, specific needs and unique product catalogue in order to deliver the right creative content to support their Direct Digital experience across the new platform.
- You understand how a digital artworker utilises the relevant tools and resources to deliver a polished and relevant experience.
- You’ll ideally have some agency or in-house experience of working as part of a wider team to deliver digital journeys, all of which is demonstrable through an excellent portfolio of past work for leading or interesting brands.
- You have a good understanding of designing responsive digital content using Photoshop and Illustrator that works across different devices (mobile, tablets, apps), as well as a strong understanding of how content management systems work.
- You have an eye for detail and layout and typography matter as much to you as they would a print designer. You understand information architecture and can demonstrate high quality web design skills.
- Basic content management skills are essential in ensuring the delivery of the work you produce and facilitating the transition from build to go-live.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Sports centre Free on-site parking
- Lift share scheme
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discount on Dyson machines