As an iOS Developer at Dyson, you will join a growing, multidisciplinary team of software engineers, working within a dynamic, real time embedded environment, producing the next generation of products that are remotely configurable and controllable.
You will be extremely knowledgeable when it comes to tools and techniques used to develop Dyson's innovative iOS applications. Use of software configuration tools, continuous integration, AGILE methodologies and a level of testing, prior to committing software for release, is also required.
The vision is to create a world class global organisation which delivers complex app enabled electronics products and systems supporting the move to make Dyson a high tech company.
We are looking for to recruit across a wide range of skill sets within Mobile Application/Connectivity; including Mobile Application Development, UX/UI Designers, Solution Architects, Tech Leads, Project Management, Testing/Quality and Leadership roles to research, design and create mobile applications which will transform the way customers interact with future Dyson products.
- Development of software for mobile applications on iOS platforms.
- Work with potential external technology suppliers
- Development of tools to support iOS product development.
- Development of testing and validation strategies, including BDD, TDD and unit testing
- Administration and maintenance of supporting infrastructure for software development.
- Definition of system architecture for mobile applications products.
- Integration of mobile applications onto target platforms (iOS).
- Collaboration with embedded software engineers to implement and integrate iOS applications with software based products.
- Strong background in iOS development
- Proficiency with tool chains associated with iOS application development.
- Experience in classic software development techniques (Objective C)
- Software Configuration Management tools such as Atlassian Stash (source control, continuous integration, etc.)
- Ability to plan and estimate development tasks (ideally within an Agile framework)
- Experience with acceptance testing and writing testable code