Moulding Process Engineer - Calamba, Laguna, Philippines
Calamba, Laguna, Philippines
This is an opportunity for an experienced Molding Process Engineer to join a rapidly developing and constantly growing cutting edge consumer goods business. Dyson are expanding its footprint in SEA and are looking for experienced staff to take Dyson through it's next stage of growth.
- Work closely with Tooling Engineer for Tooling trial stage at TM site.
- Work closely with Tooling Procurement for RFQ stage.
- Review Tool DFM and provide suggestion improvement if necessary.
- Join mold trial at T Final stage before tool transfer to CM site.
- Provide advance information to CM site if ever there is any special requirement for tooling to set-up.
- Verify and confirm Engineering data, before tool transfer to CM ie; cycle time, machine tonnage, yield data etc
- Review and analys tooling breakdown ie; design issue, Misshandling etc. (TRR report)
- Release weekly report for Tooling breakdown and its improvement plan to eliminate the issues.
- Lead the tooling trial at CM site.
- Make daily updates for tooling trial status, tool downtime and SOP repair cost
- Audit Tool Maker
- Support NPI for any tool trial at TM site.
- Request database to Tool Maker
- Join mold trial at TM site together with Tooling Engineer