Motor Drives Technician
SGD Competitive Remuneration Package
Our Singapore story began in 2004 and today we
have more than 1000 people working here. At the beginning of 2017 we opened our
new, state of the art, Singapore Technology Centre in Science Park I, minutes
from Singapore’s technology and start-up community. This new Technology Centre
houses some of Dyson’s most advanced facilities including Robotics and Sensors
laboratories and Smart Home, Connectivity & Mobile Applications
laboratories as well as an Advanced Control Tower with the latest technology to
develop its analytics-driven activities.
- Support the motor drive team in validating the numerous DDM (Dyson Digital motor) in Dyson products in particular, measurement of the motor parameters and test setup / monitoring.
- Support on DDM PCBA prototype fabrication and integrate the prototype into the product.
- Support on conduct series of required motor system test during project development, to ensure solution meet system function requirement.
- Support Engineer for Product Field return unit investigation and generate analysis report
- Support Engineer for FRACAS investigation, generate analysis report and conduct necessary testing on the solution. ( FRACAS : Failure reporting Analysis corrective action system )
- Support Engineer for DDM control run in production line.
- A minimum of Diploma in Electrical/Electronics Engineering is required, reinforced with practical engineering experience and preferably has experience working in RDD electronics environment
- The candidate must have good practical skills in motor electronic engineering.
- An ability to execute a test independently, from setup to result reporting is necessary.
- A good level of literacy and numeracy is needed together with analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office is required with particular emphasis on the use of Excel for recording results that can be graphically demonstrated.
- Good at communicating at all levels and able to work in a self motivated way as well as in a team
- Able to work in a self motivated way as well as in a team
- Familiarity in the operation of electronic test equipment.
- Good Soldering Skills.
- Basic electronics troubleshooting skills
- Attention to details.
- Persistent nature demonstrated by an inquisitive approach
- Able to work from either verbal of written brief
Ability to work on a number of tasks concurrently without losing focus.