Warehouse Store Worker
Mount Wellington, Auckland NZ
Dyson moves at a pace: new technology, ideas and products. To drive this we also need new talent.
As our business grows we’re expanding our team in in New Zealand. These teams will work together to support our business, retail partners and Dyson owners.
- Receipt of product
- Picking and packing
- Dispatching customer orders and other duties as required
- Assisting in the SAP order release process.
- Picking stock for customer orders and internal customers in line with company priorities to ensure KPI’s are achieved.
- Labeling and barcode scanning.
- Order packing and consolidation.
- Packing slip, invoice and consignment documentation.
- Booking courier and NZ Post pickups and maintain consignment note records.
- Loading and un-loading pallets from containers and trucks.
- Scheduling arrival of trucks and containers.
- Managing returns and exchanges.
- Completing cycle counts as per schedule.
- Ensuring picking errors are reported and appropriate action is taken to reduce recurring mistakes.
- Re-boxing of damaged stock.
- Assisting other departments as required.
- Ensuring health, safety, cleanliness and security of the work environment.
- Forklift license essential.
- OH&S certificate an advantage.
- Certificate in Logistics Management or equivalent an advantage.