National Account Manager - Online
Highly competitive salary + bonus, pension, healthcare
As a the National Account Manager for our online business, you will manage the Dyson.co.uk business, as well as lead our marketplace relationships. You will have full responsibility and accountability for the commercial performance of our online direct to consumer retail business.
Dyson is rapidly expanding; in its new and core categories, and across all of its global markets. The next four years are going to be Dyson’s biggest and busiest yet. By 2020, we'll be hitting £4 billion in revenue.
Our commercial teams epitomise the entrepreneurial spirit that has defined Dyson since day one: ambitious, commercially savvy, and strategically agile. We drive innovative ways to put our technology into more hands. It requires managing multiple networks of Dyson people and takes ownership and courage.
- As our National Account Manager for Online, you’ll help define what direct sales could look like on dyson.co.uk, and then deliver against these targets across multiple categories
- You will deliver an accurate twelve month rolling forecast that accounts for; sales trends, promotions, seasonality, distribution changes, and NPD
- You’ll also manage a vital third-party direct market relationship – conducting reviews, sharing initiatives and negotiating contracts
- As important you’ll take personal responsibility for more junior members of the team and develop their potential
- You’re already a seasoned National Account Manager or Buying Manager for a customer focused brand or retailer, with experience working specifically within consumer electronics, technology, or a non-food category
- You will have extensive experience working with or for an online retailer (ao.com, Ocado, tesco.com, very.co.uk etc.)
- Undoubtedly, you’re someone who regularly exceeds their targets, and is comfortable forecasting and taking control of a budget
- You’re a creative, strategic thinker, who analyses and challenges the norm, capable of flexing your commercial prowess to come up with solutions that stretch
- Enviably-organised and a great planner, you’re also an outstanding communicator
- You will degree educated with a 2:1 degree or higher
- 27 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays
- Performance related bonus
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Discount on Dyson machines
- Free on-site parking at Head Office
- Subsidized café and restaurants at Head Office