National Account Manager
$Competitive Base + Superannuation + Bonus + Car Allowance
We are seeking a result’s driven National Account Manager, to take the reins of a major national account. Reporting to the National Business Manager, this role will give you the opportunity to manage the relationship at Head Office level, managing both tactical direction and strategic sales plans.
Dyson moves at a pace. New technology, new ideas, new products. As a business, we’re also constantly expanding; driving sales, building brand awareness and maintaining good relationships with our customers.
Dyson people are encouraged to think differently, challenge convention and be unafraid to make mistakes. We’re creative, collaborative, practical, enthusiastic and resourceful. But most of all we’re passionate about what we do, about winning, and about becoming the best that we can be.
Our Sales team epitomizes the entrepreneurial spirit that has defined Dyson since day one: ambitious, commercially savvy and strategically agile.
We work with some of the world’s biggest retailers, implementing the most profitable long term business plans and driving innovative ways to put our technology into more hands.
It requires managing multiple networks of Dyson people and overseeing many different retail areas – from in store fixtures to online activation. It takes ownership, courage and tough negotiations. Being constantly driven to see clearer solutions and drive better sales
You will be responsible to:
- Plan and direct the account strategy and activities to achieve sales volume, revenue, gross margin and market share
- Devise, plan, implement and monitor customer plans for our categories
- Work closely with others in the National Account team as well as cross functional teams to execute Joint Business Plans with market insights at its core
You are a commercially minded Sales professional with exposure to high profile brands and the ability to excel in a fast paced and changing environment.
To be successful you will also require:
- A highly analytical mindest
- Ability to deliver recommendations creatively and take a business partner approach with our major accounts to grow and continuously build your categories
- Exceptional relationship building and negotiating skills, able to manage outcomes for both customer and business needs
- Opportunity to be part of a team of people that are truly passionate about Dyson’s purpose, and believe in the products they are helping bring to life that genuinely make people’s lives better, healthier and more beautiful
- Access to a global network of Sales professionals to learn from and collaborate with
- An extensive pipeline of new technology to bring to market
- A vibrant, diverse company culture, and exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realizing ambition
- The latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our creative engineering spirit