National Account Manager
Highly competitive salary + bonus, company car, pension
As our National Account Manager you will be responsible for driving the sustainable profit growth across one of our major retail partners. You’ll have strong analytical skills, proven leadership ability, and the ability to drive and own a strategic retail relationship.
As Dyson’s most established market, Great Britain, Ireland and the Nordics provides unique challenges to our growth. We thrive on confronting these head on: developing new categories, stronger claims, more targeted marketing and more engaging retail environments to fight off tough competition. It builds great camaraderie and cross-team support – and motivates us to set increasingly ambitious targets.
Our National Accounts team epitomise the entrepreneurial spirit that has defined Dyson since day one: ambitious, commercially savvy, and strategically agile. We work with some of the world’s biggest retailers, implementing the most profitable long term business plans and driving innovative ways to put our technology into more hands. It requires managing multiple networks of Dyson people. And overseeing many different retail areas – from instore fixtures to online activation. It takes ownership, courage and tough negotiations. Being constantly driven to see clearer solutions and drive better sales.
- As the National Account Manager you will be responsible for managing the day to day relationship with a key retail partner
- You will be responsible for delivering revenue and sales targets by achieving the key strategic aims mapped out in your annual joint business plan between you and your retail partner.
- You will deliver an accurate 12 month rolling forecast and understand retailer profitability through the regular use of a margin tracker.
- You will work closely with internal departments to align the organisation to your account objectives
- You'll have a proven background in consumer goods or consumer electronics national account management, with experience of building a joint business plans with high street and pureplay retail customers
- You'll also be commercially minded and enjoy having strategic conversations, as well as evidence of strong budgetary control and forecasting across multiple product lines
- You will have proven experience working in a cross-functional environment where collaboration is key to driving performance
- You'll have an entrepreneurial flair, strong leadership ability, and a talent for engaging others and taking them on a journey
- Fully expensed company car + fuel car
- 27 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays
- Performance related bonus
- Pension scheme
- Medical and dental cover
- Life assurance
- Discount on Dyson machines
- Free on-site parking at Head Office
- Subsidized café and restaurants at Head Office