National Field Sales Coordinator - Dyson Canada
$ competitive compensation
As an integral part of our Field Sales team, you will report to the Director, National Field Sales, supporting the Field Sales team and driving long term profitability and success of the business. The National Sales Field Coordinator will implement and execute key projects that make a significant contribution to increasing productivity, effectively gathering sales data, and decreasing administration time.
- Work closely with the Training Manager to effectively plan and coordinate Dyson Academy training sessions nationally; analyze results and propose process improvements
- Plan and coordinate sales meetings and conferences including agenda items and accommodation details
- In partnership with the Regional Sales Managers (RSM’s) organize schedules for new hires across the Field Sales team
- Manage and evolve various reports for use by the Field Sales and the Leadership teams
- Ensure all Field Sales team members are trained on our sales technology solutions; monitor data submitted and raise any deficiencies
- Lead and monitor the purchasing plan for retail associates
- Maintain accurate records of all store listings as store fronts are added, closed or opened
You will be located in downtown Toronto, just a few blocks from the CN Tower and steps away from some of the world's best venues, restaurants, shops, and the underground path.
- Minimum of 2 years of office experience, with advanced knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Ability to demonstrate strong analytical skills
- Demonstrates methodical business planning and organization skills
- Displays high level of communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrates quick-thinking, decisiveness, and excellent influencing skills
- Possesses excellent personal and business presentation skills
- Strong team player capable of building and motivating teams
- Assertive, prepared to see plans through, and able to overcome objections
- Flexibility with work and travel schedule is key
Dyson Canada monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, vacation and retirement savings contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy profit-related bonuses, life insurance, and family health and dental benefits. But financial incentives are just one of the rewards of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular coaching and learning. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our creative engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.