Social Media Manager - Nordics
- With bold plans for the Nordic markets (Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden) in the making, our ambitions can only be brought to life by world class marketing.
- That’s where you come in. By setting our content and social media bar high, you’ll play an essential role in helping us fulfill our potential. And yours.
Dyson HQ is home to over 3,500 people who work across a medley of engineering and commercial functions. The award-winning campus has three cafes, a sports centre and a number of engineering icons including our Harrier and Lightning jets – one of which hangs from the ceiling of our café. Based in Malmesbury, the campus is within easy reach of both the Cotswolds and cities like Bath and Bristol along the M4 corridor.
Bringing brand new technology to life – and to the world – requires inventive marketing. Clarity of message. Vast reach. And engagement in more innovative ways. Working closely with our engineers, our marketeers develop powerful claims through scientific research. And from traditional channels to cutting-edge events, retail experiences, social media and PR, we seize every chance to tell the Dyson story.
- Working with the Nordic Head of Marketing and both UK and European market teams, you’ll come up with a content and social media strategy that will help our products fly off the shelves and distribution centres.
- First-up, you’ll need to set what our social strategy is going to look like (naturally this might vary across each country).
- Owning everything from channel selection to media evaluation, you’ll optimise our online presence by working with our Nordic media agency – including rolling-out commercial launches.
- Which moves us on nicely to talk more about content. Again, it’s about taking control, defining the messaging, delivering it consistently across digital channels and evaluating its performance across owned and bought media for each category.
- As our social media and content guru, you’ll support the relationship with our PR agencies, drawing on them to see that we’re delivering best-practice influencer and advocacy programs at every turn.
- Degree qualified, you’ve already got an impressive grasp (and hands-on experience) of social media and content management.
- You’ll have gained this in either a marketing agency or in-house environment, even better if you’ve got some health and beauty experience. Or perhaps you might be able to put your journalism / editor background to use?
- Wherever you come from, it’s your passion for social and your ability to generate great content that’s going to strike a chord with our customers that we’re most after – particularly when it comes to launching products. A great team player, you can work cross-functionally and are used to working in a complex international environment.
- So, you’ll also need to be able to juggle lots of projects at once. A strategic thinker, you have strong stylistic abilities and can talk ‘tech’ in an easy to understand way.
- You’re happy working with data and are able to turn it into meaningful insights too. In addition, you’ve got a can-do approach, superb communication skills, are a persuasive influencer and digitally native.
- Given the location, you’ll also need to be fluent in one, ideally two Nordic languages.
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Discounts on Dyson machines