Retail Marketing Manager - Nordics
- As our Retail Marketing Manager for the Nordics, you’ll develop a retail marketing strategy that ensures our carefully selected retail partners have everything they need to successfully promote and sell our products.
Dyson HQ is home to over 3,500 people who work across a medley of engineering and commercial functions. The award-winning campus has three cafes, a sports centre and a number of engineering icons including our Harrier and Lightning jets – one of which hangs from the ceiling of our café. Based in Malmesbury, the campus is within easy reach of both the Cotswolds and cities like Bath and Bristol along the M4 corridor.
Bringing brand new technology to life – and to the world – requires inventive marketing. Clarity of message. Vast reach. And engagement in more innovative ways. Working closely with our engineers, our marketeers develop powerful claims through scientific research. And from traditional channels to cutting-edge events, retail experiences, social media and PR, we seize every chance to tell the Dyson story.
- Working with the Nordic Head of Marketing and both UK and European market teams, you’ll develop a retail marketing strategy that ensures our carefully selected retail partners have everything they need to successfully promote and sell our products.
- This means you’ll listen to them and work with them so that – together – we’re positioning Dyson in the best light to customers.
- You’ll then create a series of campaigns, promotions and launches aligned to their needs and ours, and work with our global production agency to see that whatever marketing materials we need, are delivered on time, on brand, on budget and to the highest standards.
- Campaigns will span across everything from POS, to TV, print media and digital. Of course, that means keeping all key stakeholders up-to-speed with everything that’s going on. None of which fazes you, as you’ve got your finger on the pulse and are eager to take up your position as our ‘go-to’ retail marketing expert.
- We’ve already referred to you as our future retail marketing expert, so you need the kind of experience that’s able to back that up. You will be degree qualified, and have significant marketing experience from a relevant field (CE/SDA/MDA or FMCG).
- We’re also expecting you have some retail experience too. As far as your notable achievements, we’re hoping you’ve launched plenty of products in your time, as well as overseen the production of a wide variety of above and below-the-line marketing materials.
- Used to managing cross-functional teams to achieve the best results, you’re a creatively strategic thinker, who’s able to deliver.
- You support this with good commercial and financial awareness, can juggle many projects at once and enjoy analysing data to help shape your plans.
- It’s a role that requires utmost positivity, a flexible approach, great relationship building and influencing skills, the willingness to get stuck in and a drive to do things to the best of your ability.
- Given the location, you’ll also need to be fluent in one Nordic language, whilst any additional language skills are a plus.
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Discounts on Dyson machines