Office Administrator - 6 month Fixed Term Contract
£18,000 - 22,000 + Benefits + Onsite Gym
It is an active and challenging role that requires a well organised and proactive individual to provide administrative and general office support to a growing Estates team within our head office in Malmesbury. We are looking for an individual who is energetic and is not afraid to put new ideas forward and strive towards continuous improvement and lean thinking. This role will work closely with and report to the Team Coordinator.
This role is currently a 6 month fixed term contract.
Dyson, whether at the headquarters in Malmesbury or globally, is growing at a rapid pace, and the estates team need to not only anticipate this growth, but also ensure that both new and existing properties are set up, operated and maintained to the expected standard. To create this positive and progressive working environment and to be able to respond to the changing needs of the business we are looking for an Office Adminstrator to work within this relatively new team.
Dyson is rapidly expanding; the next four years are going to be Dyson’s biggest and busiest yet. The Estates team is integral to the every-day running of our existing sites and finding and creating new places for Dyson, such as our newest site at Hullavington; a former Royal Air Force base just five miles from Dyson HQ
- Co-ordinate leadership team diaries, organising and rescheduling meetings, monitoring acceptances and declines.
- Prepare materials and information for projects, meetings, and reports
- Assist in writing communications for appropriate audiences (internal and external)
- Make and co-ordinate arrangements for stakeholders for various internal and external meetings
- Manage and coordinate travel itineraries including planning, accommodation, visa requirements and expenses
- Deal with highly sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Ad hoc projects as required
- Act as first point of contact for all administrative queries for the Estate teams
- Raise and manage department purchase orders, and processing invoices on SAP
- Collating and distributing relevant information
- Work with various stakeholders to give support and advice to the estates office
- Undertake additional and or other responsibilities to meet business requirements
- Provide support and cover across the team when necessary i.e. holiday cover and busy periods.
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment providing admin support
- Confident self-starter, able to work proactively, think ahead and multi-task in a fast moving environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised, works well under pressure and a flexible team player
- Ability to multi task
- Experience of working with SAP is strongly desirable
- Strong MSOffice experience: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Desirable PC skills to include SAP, Word, Outlook and Excel
- Comfortable with a variety of workload
- Strong attention to detail whilst obtaining confidentiality and discretion at all times
Dyson offers competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy a profit-related bonus, 27 days holiday plus bank holidays and life insurance. But financial benefits are only the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, flexible working hours, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition.