HR On-Boarding Manager
£Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
The successful Onboarding Manager will join our People function based in Malmesbury and will help build the delivery an unrivalled on-boarding experience to our new starters. This individual will have excellent stakeholder management, organisational and communication skills, and will be unfazed by working in a fast paced and continually evolving environment.
40 products in development, 3,000 more people needed to make it happen. The next three years are going to be our biggest and busiest yet. All thanks to a £7 million per week commitment to future technology.
Ensuring our new starters have a world-class joining experience is fundamental to meeting this ambitious growth curve. Dyson aspires to provide an employee experience which surpasses expectations, by delivering overall employee satisfaction and growth, while at the same time meeting our global audit, compliance, risk and control requirements.
The role is a new position and part of the HR Operations team, the responsibilities will adapt as the function and business needs grow but will include:
- Being a consultant to new employees through their journey from job offer to the end of their probationary period
- Overseeing the end to end on-boarding process to ensure the delivery of consistent messaging and the provision of clear information
- Partnering closely with the Talent Development and Talent Acquisition teams, in particular work to deliver an outstanding employee experience and effective baton passing between the areas within the People function
- Inputting to new hires’ training, onboarding plans and orientation
- Influencing our employee handbook and welcome documents
- Proven work experience as an HR Onboarding Manager or in a relevant HR role
- Experience with HRIS and ATS
- Proven self-starter with the ability to work independently while supporting the overall goals of the People team
- Strong project management skills with focus on process improvement and operational redesign