Operation Project Manager
Calamba, Laguna, Philippines
This is an opportunity for an experienced Operation Project Manager to join a rapidly developing and constantly growing cutting edge consumer goods business. Dyson are expanding its footprint in SEA and are looking for experienced staff to take Dyson through it's next stage of growth.
The position is a hands on role providing key leadership in project planning, execution and implementation.
This roles report to Operations Manager. Very close interaction with team members of Dyson teams and external manufacturers is paramount to the success of the role. Examples of Projects are:
- Implementation of new prime contractor/sub contractor
- Implementation of new products/technologies into manufacturing
- Driving CSR program
Efficiency Program related to:
- Waste reduction
- Engineering Change Management
- Process improvements
Key component manufacturing
- Project Management
- Provide Leadership, coordination of assigned projects
- Management of key stakeholders within the project
- Co-ordination of cross functional teams both internally/externally
- Implement key efficiency program that reduce cost, improve quality
- Implementation of Process Engineering changes to drive increased adherences to specifications.
- Ensure projects that are delivering a cost benefit are reviewed/tracked to ensure benefits are realized.
- Project/Program Management experience.
- Self motivated, independent, result-driven
- Ability to deliver under pressure and in tight timelines.
- Manufacturing awareness- Understanding the drivers and technologies of a manufacturing organization.
- Effective communication skills at all levels of the organization.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor Degree in Engineering.
- At least 5 years of working experience in an electronics manufacturing environment with at least 2 years handling project/program management
- Ability to multi task effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills with good command of written & spoken English
- Team player with a strong level of commitment to project deliverables.
- Six Sigma Training
- Lean Manufacturing Principles- Understanding the principles of lean and how to apply to a manufacturing organization
- Cost control behaviours/business acumen
- Knowledge of plastic injection mould tooling and/or line jigs/fixture/testing equipment validation & qualification
- MS project knowledge