Operations Project Manager
The role of the OPM is to lead, manage and implement significant operationally focused projects. These individual projects will be specifically defined to deliver benefits to our manufacturing operations both internal and external to Dyson.
The OPM is responsible for development of operations project plan, co-ordinating cross functional resource both internally and externally to implement and deliver the project objectives. Under the leadership of the SEA Ops Manager, he/she will also be expected to identify future opportunities / benefits to our manufacturing operations.
The role is a hands-on role providing key leadership in bringing new projects into production, and coordinating present projects uplifts.
The role of the Operations Project Manager is to manage and implement significant operationally focused projects. These individual projects will:
Deliver benefits to our manufacturing operations both internal and external to Dyson.
Improve the introduction of either new products or technologies from the start tooling phase of development through the mass production.
The Operations Project Manager is responsible for development of the transfer project plan, coordinating cross functional resources both internally and externally to implement and deliver the project objectives.
Under the leadership of Operations Manager, they will also be expected to identify future opportunities/benefits to our manufacturing operations.
This roles report to Operations Manager. Very close interaction with team members of Dyson teams and external manufacturers is paramount to the success of the role.
Examples of Projects are:
· Implementation of new prime contractor/sub contractor
· Implementation of new products/technologies into manufacturing
· Driving CSR program
Efficiency Program related to:
· Waste reduction
· Engineering Change Management
· Process improvements
Key component manufacturing
· Project Management
· Provide Leadership, coordination of assigned projects
· Management of key stakeholders within the project
· Co-ordination of cross functional teams both internally/externally
· Implement key efficiency program that reduce cost, improve quality
· Implementation of Process Engineering changes to drive increased adherences to specifications.
· Ensure projects that are delivering a cost benefit are reviewed/tracked to ensure benefits are realized.