Operation Project Manager
- Implementation of new prime contractor/sub contractor
- Implementation of new products/technologies into manufacturing
- Driving CSR program
- Waste reduction
- Engineering Change Management
- Process improvements
- Project Management
- Provide Leadership, coordination of assigned projects
- Management of key stakeholders within the project
- Co-ordination of cross functional teams both internally/externally
- Implement key efficiency program that reduce cost, improve quality
- Implementation of Process Engineering changes to drive increased adherences to specifications.
- Ensure projects that are delivering a cost benefit are reviewed/tracked to ensure benefits are realized.
- Project/Program Management experience.
- Self motivated, independent, result-driven
- Ability to deliver under pressure and in tight timelines.
- Manufacturing awareness- Understanding the drivers and technologies of a manufacturing organization.
- Effective communication skills at all levels of the organization.
It’s one thing to solve a problem that’ll change technology forever. But turning that idea into a reality takes solving many more problems – and success is ultimately measured, not by the thinking, but by the product. Our Manufacturing department supports over 1,000 Dyson engineers worldwide turning ideas into groundbreaking technology. Involved early in the design, we identify materials, pre-empt production issues and find ways to build more efficiently. Yet robustly. From designing the machines, to the machines that build the machines, we’re helping to shape the future of technology.
1. Deliver benefits to our manufacturing operations both internal and external to Dyson.
2. Improve the introduction of either new products or technologies from the start Tooling phase of development through the mass production.
The Operations Project Manager is responsible for development of the transfer project plan, coordinating cross functional resources both internally and externally to implement and deliver the project objectives.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor Degree in Engineering.
- At least 5 years of working experience in an electronics manufacturing environment with at least 2 years handling project/program management
- Ability to multi task effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills with good command of written & spoken English
- Team player with a strong level of commitment to project deliverables.
- Six Sigma Training
- Lean Manufacturing Principles- Understanding the principles of lean and how to apply to a manufacturing organization
- Cost control behaviours/business acumen
- Knowledge of plastic injection mould tooling and/or line jigs/fixture/testing equipment validation & qualification
- MS project knowledge