Order Management Representative, Direct
$ competitive compensation
The Order Management Representative, Direct will process assigned customer orders, respond to inquiries, and communicate with 3PL to ensure all orders are shipped in a timely manner.
Dyson has a reputation for developing products that are both different and better. But coming up with revolutionary products is just the beginning – a big part of our success is ensuring the right product is in the right place. This is where our Logistics & Supply Chain team comes in.
- Process assigned customer orders in SAP and manage through to shipment in a timely and accurate manner, meeting On Time In Full delivery.
- Respond to inquiries from our Customer Care team and retailers (if applicable) on tracking of deliveries and POD requests, other order-related information requests.
- Monitor and communicate with 3PL for special instructions on exceptional or priority orders.
- Ensure the processing of all credit invoices including direct submission to key accounts
- Monitor allocated product, ensuring orders are maintained in line with company plan and clearly communicate timelines based on incoming inventory to provide up-to-date ETA to internal team members.
- Work closely with the Finance Department to resolve credit blocks and engage in fraud avoidance project.
- Maintain proper update and filing of orders and shipping documents.
- Explore areas for new and improved processes; promote and demonstrate innovation and creativity to work process and problem solving.
- Dynamic, enthusiastic and collaborative professional
- University degree or diploma in a related area required
- 1 – 2 years of customer service and order entry experience
- Proficiency in MS Office software required
- SAP experience a strong asset
- EDI experience not necessary but an asset
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn and join in an active, high energy and high performing team
This role will maintain an early shift from approximately 7am-3pm, Monday-Friday.
Dyson Canada monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, vacation and retirement savings contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy profit-related bonuses, life insurance, and family health and dental benefits. But financial incentives are just one of the rewards of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular coaching and learning. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our creative engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.