PLM Support Analyst
As a key member of the PLM support team you will be responsible for the 1st line support of the Teamcenter solution, along with escalations to the 2nd line support group.
Tucked away in a quiet corner of Wiltshire, but only 15 minutes from the M4 and well connected by rail, our Malmesbury HQ is home to more than 3,500 people in a growing campus that houses our IT, Finance, Group Commercial, RDD and GB & Ireland Market teams. With 3 cafes, a gym and sports facility and a selection of iconic engineering legends including our Harrier and Lightning jets, it’s an inspirational place to work and the Digital team is based in the most recently built, agile workspace.
Developing groundbreaking technology takes more than engineering brilliance. It requires seamless integration of Dyson people, data, processes and business systems across multiple countries and functions. As Dyson grows into a multi-category global technology company, our PLM team becomes the key to success. Coordinating development teams, providing strategic advice, and adopting the latest applications for leaner processes, instant data access and faster decision making. They’ll ensure Dyson brings better machines to market, quicker.
- Take ownership of requests and incidents logged via the local Service Desk, including those from the PLM Super User community and those re-directed from other Service Desks Ability to document and communicate issues clearly
- You will monitor the local system, including multi-site tasks, translation services, and interfaces
- You will work closely with a number of different internal teams, including the PLM Solution team, the training team and the super user community where you will contribute to the continued development of operational support processes, future updates and changes
- You will help to manage the super user community and coordinate changes to business processes and Teamcenter configuration. This will include training, updates, maintenance communications, change investigations, prototyping and presentations to the user community
- You will be responsible for the 1st line support of the Teamcenter solution, along with escalations to the 2nd line support group
- Experience of Teamcenter 8 or above and/or NX8.5 or above environments (Full training will be given in all aspects of Teamcenter where required).
- Ability to document and communicate issues clearly
- English language skills
- Engineering experience
- Application Support Experience
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sports centre
- Free parking
- Subsidised café Discount on Dyson machines