PMO Analyst - New Product Innovation
£Competitive + Pension, Bonus, 27 Days Holiday
The PMO Analyst within New Product Innovation will be responsible for the development of the capabilities of our Programme Management team and will play a lead role in the development and governance of Programme Management processes. They will also be expected to use existing practices, tools and techniques to ensure continuation of current support to Programme Management / Business. You will dig deeply into issues to determine the root cause; collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions and recommendations.
- Develop methods, systems and business processes to support the NPI Project Management team in the delivery of projects.
- Deliver effective solutions to business/Programme Management issues, identifying key requirements and scope (This may involve the manipulation of large and often complex data sets)
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives and operational/functional capability.
- Facilitate communicate between all relevant teams to ensure requirements and objectives are clear and understood. These may be external as well as internal teams
- Promote best practice and capability in all aspects of work
- Opportunity to act as a mentor to other team members
- 2:1 Degree (design, engineering and manufacturing preferable) or equivalent.
- Will hold, or will work towards a formal project management qualification (PMP / PRINCE2/AGILE).
- Strong communicator; able to build strong relationships and convey complex issues concisely and accurately.
- Assertive; readiness to press teams to take remedial action when required.
- Credible; ability to demonstrate a good level of understanding of engineering processes in order to work with PMs/design teams throughout the project development cycle.
- To be able to multi-task and plan effectively when working with a variety of project teams in an often high-pressure, competitive environment.
- Strong analytical skills to support data investigation and analysis as well as an understanding of business processes.
- Attention to detail and confidence to challenge assumptions and convention.
- Self-motivated, able to spot opportunities, drive change, continuous improvement and best practice