PMST Leader - Body Engineering
£Competitive, benefits include - 27 Days Holiday + Bonus + Pension
These roles sit within the Body Engineering Team of our automotive function.
- To work as part of a team responsible for delivering a body in white structure.
- Be responsible for managing the BoM within Tce and signing off;
- Manage suppliers with the procurement team, for feasibility, validation, cost, investment, timing and quality, to manage manufacturing and deliver of parts to support testing and vehicle builds.
- Support with the body structure team with project management and coordinate engineering releases in line with program milestones.
- Coordinate DVP and FMA activities with the technical design team and suppliers.
- Track system target specifications for function, cost, weight, quality performance (inc. compliance targets) and investment.
- Plan and facilitate vehicle build events
- Contribute to vehicle development plan with expertise and caution regarding the body content.
- Represent body structure in all internal forums.
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Have previous project management experience and the ability to lead
- Have proven experience of delivering and validating automotive assemblies.
- Experience of Tce
- Extensive knowledge of body materials and technologies including joining and process.
- Ability to work among talented and progressive colleagues as part of a driven and dedicated Dyson organisation.
- Possess a hands on approach and a can-do attitude
Dyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy a profit-related bonus, generous leave and life insurance. But financial benefits are only the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, flexible working hours, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition.