Part-Time Direct Retail Sales Expert – Mandarin Speaking
Starting salary will be based on experience and credentials
Toronto, ON, CA
Dyson makes machines. People make Dyson. Come join us.
World Class Training
Employee Machine Purchase Program
You will be responsible for creating shopper experiences that defy convention and are unique and new. Your love for technology and design means you will know each Dyson product inside and out and will be the first to learn, share, and inspire your customers through a best in class experience. You must be an enthusiastic champion for the reputation inside and outside Dyson.
Dyson is rapidly expanding; in its new and core categories, and across all of its global markets. The next four years are going to be Dyson’s biggest and busiest yet. We have huge growth plans for our Direct Retail portfolio which include Global Flagship, Local Flagship, and boutique stores where the Store Manager and their team will be responsible for creating a seamless and consistent Dyson Experience to capture the hearts and minds of our owners. We are looking for creativity, a free thinker, and someone who knows how to use their retail space to educate and excite people about technology and our machines.
- Ability to work a varied schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Ability to lift, push or pull up to 30lbs
- Ability to stand on your feet for up to eight hours at a time
- Bi-lingual language proficiency in English and Mandarin is required
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a customer-facing, retail setting required
- HS Diploma required
- Experience working with or in a premium or luxury brand strongly preferred
- Experience working with a technology focused brand strongly preferred
- Experience selling based on experiential demonstrations
- Ability to understand the Dyson brand and uphold its integrity
- Must be a highly motivated, enthusiastic team player, driven by exceeding our sales performance aspirations and creating an innovative customer experience
- Energetic and outgoing personality with strong communication skills
Dyson Canada is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live. If requested, we will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process for persons with disabilities.