People Analytics Senior Analyst
Starting salary will be based on experience and credentials
The People Analytics Senior Analyst will help build the HR reporting and analytics platform, maintain it, develop extensive reporting around it and execute rigorous analysis as it evolves to distill key insights around our talent and business. The role combines “hands-on” technical development and data analysis with strategic consulting.
The successful candidate must be able to operate in a fast-paced, constantly shifting, technologically and creatively driven environment. The successful candidate has proven technical and analytical capabilities, and extreme attention to detail to deliver people data sets accurately. Must have prior experience developing databases from scratch, with a design emphasis on simplicity, security, visualization and quality control.
- Help build the technical, process and delivery platform for Dyson’s people reporting and analytics effort.
- Gather data and prepare HR / Financial reporting, scorecards/dashboards and analyses on key HR metrics using relational databases and MS Excel.
- Ensure data integrity and integration including data from complementary functions (e.g. finance, sales).
- Seek opportunities for synergy, improvement, simplification and automation of existing reports and analysis.
- Assist with HR technology implementations and data maintenance. Flag data integrity, administration and validation issues.
- Develop or use existing tools that present data in useful business formats.
- Plan and execute high quality workforce and financial analysis of large data sets, analyzing and interpreting collected data to meet business requirements.
- Partner closely with HR Operations, Compensation and global HR teams to ensure consistent data integrity and treatment.
- Partner with compensation on enhancing processes and insights delivery.
- Partner with other business functions on developing robust reporting.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in data science applied to people or customer related data sets is desired
- Undergraduate degree in a field linked to business analytics: statistics, computer science, mathematics, economics, engineering or related field is required; advanced degree is preferred
- Superior MS Office skills (advanced knowledge of Excel, Access, SQL, SharePoint and VBA); experience in programming languages a plus
- Previous experience working in a global organization; management consulting experience a plus
- Proficiency in HRIS systems and databases with the ability to cleanse, review, manipulate, analyze and present data – WorkDay or ADP experience a plus
- Understands and applies logic to analyze and review core data sets, looking for patterns, drawing insights
- Anticipates questions, thinks ahead, plans for contingencies
- Finds alternative/practical solutions when ideal solutions are not possible
- Maintains confidentiality and delivers with accuracy and thoroughness in a timely manner