Performance & Social Media Planner
£Competitive + Bonus + Pension + Private Health + 27 days holiday + Free onsite Gym
The Performance & Social Media Planner is responsible for outlining the cross digital activities for all upper and mid-funnel social media as well as digital brand activation campaigns. The role is responsible for using data and performance tracking, markets insights and content marketing insights to create digital plans and buying strategies to help grow the business through strategic media and content marketing activities focused on brand, top of mind awareness, mid-funnel consideration and owner loyalty KPIs.
Dyson HQ, is tucked away in the Wiltshire countryside, our secluded location helps us to protect our ideas and stay independent-minded. Yet nearby are the fashionable cities of Bristol and Bath (where a young James Dyson invented cyclone technology). The growing campus is the heartbeat of Dyson. Benefitting from an onsite Gym, sports pitch, multiple cafes and a nature walk. Over 2,000 people, including James himself, spend their days strategizing, inventing technology and telling the Dyson story to the world.
The Commercial Team are responsible for bringing our engineering, technology and products to life through NPD launches and marketing campaigns. We work across a diverse team of specialists and with our global markets to deliver outstanding communications. Our aim is to create inspired experiences that amplify the pioneering technology we make. In order to deliver on this vision and Dyson’s growth ambitions, we need to transform the way we work.
- Responsible for strategically planning digital and social media campaigns internationally for top of funnel activities, content marketing and innovative product activations across established and emerging platforms.
- Campaign planning activity includes day-to-day paid media consultation as well as key support on small, medium and large integrated digital campaigns involving application development and a multi-channel marketing approach and goal/performance driven content marketing
- Responsibility for defining innovative new paid digital media strategies to support the core business goals and the content marketing, social media and digital activations team.
- Responsible for monitoring campaign results and analysing key metrics to generate growth and incremental revenue, brand preference and loyalty via social media, content marketing and digital activations on behalf of markets
- Key driver in activities across the social media, content marketing and digital activation mix.
- Continual paid social testing and experimentation ideation working with performance team and scaling globally. Likewise identifying when to scale back on paid media activities and utilise organic presence
- Gaining in depth knowledge of market differences, audiences, targeting and segmentation to drive continual growth and optimisation.
- Manage social media campaign alignment with wider marketing campaign and market priorities
- Exploring new and emerging social media platforms and opportunities as well as advertising tools and products
- Contributing to the development of the global content and branding strategy.
- Proven background and experience in digital branding either for a top agency or leading global brand
- Proven experience of working in a paid media or social planning role
- Solid knowledge of, and experience directly overseeing key social and emerging media platforms for a major brand
- Data driven media experience and audience planning
- Passionate for and in tune with the latest digital media trends.
- Commercial experience with major social channels (Facebook, Twitter, Google, Instagram etc.) with track-record of successful use that drove business results.
- Demonstrable experience of traditional paid traffic practices and platforms including DoubleClick, Programmatic, FB Power Editor, Twitter advertising
- Solid understanding of content marketing practices and opportunities via social media including use social listening tools
- Solid understanding of PR practice and the role of social in the PR mix and vice versa.
- Demonstrable knowledge of analytics and tracking with proven experience of reporting and success measurement in social media.
Dyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy a company bonus and 27 days annual leave. But financial benefits are only the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, flexible working hours, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition.
If you would like further details on this above position, please contact Aaron.Beider@dyson.com or if you feel your experience and skills matches the above requirements, please apply now.