Product Insight Analyst
This is an opportunity for an experienced Personal Care Insight Analyst to join a rapidly developing and constantly growing cutting edge consumer goods business. Dyson are expanding its footprint in SEA and are looking for experienced staff to take Dyson through it's next stage of growth.
TRIALS - Design and manage a defined set of internal product trials to provide insight to the user perception of products in development & in the market. Define core trial requirements with cross functional teams - engineering, reliability, insights. Agree appropriate level of trialling to be conducted across relevant people (e.g. beauty junkies) & territories. Gather, analyse & report trial survey results through the Category team - include summary recommendations.
To be considered for the role you will ideally have the following:
- Excellent organisation and project management skills and the ability to work flexibly
- Able to foresee or understand user behaviour and perception
- Inquisitive and able to spot links and trends in data steams
- Knowledge of question and survey writing and quantitative and qualitative data analysis
- Strong communication skills and the ability to influence discussions and outcomes
- Excellent presentational skills and the confidence to present to senior managers
- Commercially aware and understand the business implications of analysis and recommendations
- Background in personal care or similar
- Numeric and statistical analysis skills
- Educated to degree level in an appropriate technical discipline
- The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate, with practical examples, each of the skills /competencies and behaviours outlined above