Supply Chain Planning Manager
Senai, Johor Bahru
In 2000, Dyson moved production from Malmesbury to Malaysia to be closer to our supply chains and open up international growth. The small team of 10 has now grown to almost 1,200 – forming Dyson’s second biggest global hub. Located in the exhilarating industrial heart of Johor, it’s also home to RDD, IT, operations, finance, creative and HR.
The RDD facility is central to our plans to launch 100 new machines in the next four years. To meet these ambitions, we recently expanded the site to 30,000m², with 50 advanced technology labs and 700 new engineers. In the Dyson world, there’s no more exciting place to be.
What you will do...
- Support the implementation of the Integrated Business Planning process across the organisation and drive ongoing improvements.
- Manage end to end supply chain planning across categories, to align with market demands.
- Work with the Manufacturing Planning team to implement the supply chain planning strategy for the organization and improve mechanisms needed to create solutions and inventory build plans to handle forecast demand plan.
- Monitor the effectiveness and efficiency of demand/supply plans in terms of accuracy, timeliness, coordination and communication, accomplished through facilitation and alignment with the Global S&OP process.
- Measuring and highlighting improvements in Supply Delivery Performance, order processing and fulfillment.
What is required for this role...
- Tertiary qualifications with at least 8 years’ experience in a logistics planning function.
- Background in handling Supply Planning for high end / fast moving consumer goods or electronics manufacturer is preferred.
- S&OP knowledge and experience.
- Demonstrate flexibility and resilience in response to constraints and respond constructively to new demands and challenges.
- Ability to communicate and engage Senior Leadership across the organization.
- Awareness of global markets and complex supply chain processes.