You will have ownership of specific portfolio management processes within Dyson. Your work will contribute to the knowledge our Executives have and decisions they make when it comes to Dyson's investments in IT.
Dyson HQ is home to over 3,500 people who work across a medley of engineering and commercial functions. The award-winning campus has three cafes, a sports centre and a number of engineering icons including our Harrier and Lightning jets – one of which hangs from the ceiling of our café. Based in Malmesbury, the campus is within easy reach of both the Cotswolds and cities like Bath and Bristol along the M4 corridor.
The Strategy and Transformation team takes the lead to ensure that Global IT is aligned to Dyson’s overall global strategy and business plans, owning the architectural blueprint to enable these plans and translating this into a clear prioritized roadmap/portfolio and the enabling target operating model for IT to ultimately deliver real transformational change for Dyson.
- Own specific portfolio management processes within the portfolio, resource and project/programme management framework across global IT.
- Accelerate and grow the wider Dyson business by ensuring that IT consistently remains focused on delivering the best value from the investments and resources that we have
- Working closely with the IT leadership and Dyson Executive team to analyse and prioritise our IT investments
- Analysis of spend and other key performance indicators within the overall portfolio of investments in IT.
- Ensuring that Dyson IT's leadership and wider stakeholders have the appropriate visibility of the status of the overall IT portfolio across all services.
- Supporting Business Partners as appropriate including undertaking business process improvement, technology solution consultancy and showcasing activities for specific functions.
- Experience of leading an I.T. team providing services or delivering projects to the business.
- Outstanding financial management, budgeting and investment appraisal skills.
- Leadership of IT projects.
- Experience of developing and delivering IT Roadmaps and Programme Plans to meet business needs.
- Strong service and business partnering mind-set.
- Ability to translate high level unstructured ideas and requests quickly
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines