Power Electronics Engineer (application closing date March 24th 2017)
- Create and implement world leading designs to produce high quality products.
- Design of both mains and battery powered electronics to meet global product requirements.
- Develop, test and document designs using best engineering practice.
- Take an active approach in the generation of ideas.
- Communicate with other teams to ensure effective project delivery.
- Degree or equivalent experience in electronic engineering or comparable discipline
- Experience in the design and development of motor drives / inverters / SMPS / power electronics products.
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team.
- Communicate complex ideas to a range of experts in different fields.
- Circuit simulation and analysis.
- Experience with PCB/schematic capture tools.