HR Process Manager
£Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
As the Process specialist you will be responsible to identify, re-design, document, communicate, and manage process improvements that enhance capabilities and improve the operational efficiency and effectiveness of the People function.
- Partnering with leaders within the People function to design, expand, and communicate the global footprint regarding standard processes, operating procedures, and KPI’s.
- Providing input to a governance process to ensure consistency and the compliance with global processes and standards across HR teams.
- Guide the design and development of a training curriculum and operational documentation to drive higher adoption of our global process and embed the knowledge.
- Build relationships inside and outside of the functional area to understand business and people needs and translate these into efficient effective processes and procedures which improve the lives of line managers, employees and the People function.
- Continuously scan the external environment for initiatives and solutions to process design and delivery.
The ideal candidate :
Proven self-starter with the ability to work independently while supporting the overall goals of the team
Strong task management skills with focus on process improvement and operational redesign
Strong interpersonal and written communication skills with no aversion to client and management interaction
Project and change management skills essential