- Provide technical support to production operation in meeting output & quality.
- Provide first level trouble shooting & resolve production stoppages due to process & product issues
- Participate in line variant conversion/set-up and line patrol activities.
- Production Line reject verify and disposition.
- Work in line with Tech, Leader and Supervisor on reject escalation conformant.
- To control and maintain the scrap according to Scrap Control Escalation Procedure/ OCAP.
- Assist in process engineering evaluations, control run, change control, root cause analysis, line Improvement Project and data gathering/ compilation.
- Process Trainer on new/revised process and yearly recertification.
- Document & report all line stoppages due to process/ product or technical issue.
- Ensure work stations are in excellent 5S housekeeping condition.
Dyson Singapore was established in 2004 for precision manufacturing of Dyson digital motors – the core technology of our future machines. This pure engineering environment is alive with prototyping, testing and development.
Responding to global growth and our expanding technology portfolio, a £100m investment in our new West Park facility has increased motor manufacturing to 11 million units a year. It’s now also where we manufacture our hand dryers and fans. And with about 800 people –15% of Dyson’s global workforce – it’s destined to play an even bigger role in our future success.
It’s one thing to solve a problem that’ll change technology forever. But turning that idea into a reality takes solving many more problems – and success is ultimately measured, not by the thinking, but by the product. Our Manufacturing department supports over 1,000 Dyson engineers worldwide turning ideas into groundbreaking technology. Involved early in the design, we identify materials, pre-empt production issues and find ways to build more efficiently. Yet robustly. From designing the machines, to the machines that build the machines, we’re helping to shape the future of technology.
- 24/7 First process responder.
- Execute effective trouble shooting & production line support.
- Part of Engineering Team, RCA, Projects and Yield team.
- Setting high standards for yourself & fellow colleagues, and consistently strive for different and better
- Flexibility and initiative. You pre-empt problems and seize opportunities without waiting to be told.
- Forward Thinking. You think ahead and foresee issues and solutions.
- Collaborative working. You consistently share your knowledge and findings with others in a clear and accessible way.
- Business Focus: You know what’s important for Dyson. You work well with key individuals and align your efforts with departmental and business priorities.
Dyson Singapore monitors the market to make sure we offer competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy comprehensive medical care and insurance, and shift and transport allowances. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and voluntary workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our creative engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition