Procurement Process Manager
SGD Competitive Remuneration Package
The Procurement Process Manager would work within the procurement team reporting to the Head of Business Assurance and Supplier Development. The post-holder will be responsible for generating a deep understanding of Dyson’s current processes and use sensible initiatives to cultivate and develop these in line with the procurement transformation programme.
This position will play a significant role in supporting the team in looking to build world class supply chain capabilities - Systems, Processes, Policies, and Practices. It involves working closely with the categories, finance, legal, operations and our supply base.
- Strategically analyse, develop and create procurement and supply chain processes group wide.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders in different business units to ensure they align to changes or improvements in processes.
- Identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement.
- Creating analysis concepts and optimize processes and system functions.
- Develop and implement appropriate metrics, dashboards and systems to sustain gains and promote Process Excellence activity and a continuous improvement culture.
- Develop initiatives in Planning process deployment / improvement, continuous improvement, capability excellence etc.
- Defining and designing of cross-corporate requirements for steering, measuring and optimizing of end to end processes.
- Bachelor’s degree as a minimum academic qualification.
- Have at least 8 years working in a strategic procurement team ideally within a manufacturing or technology environment but other industries are welcomed.
- Experience in creating and developing procurement processes across different business units and regions.
- Knowledge of process improvement and standardization methodology and tools.
- Not afraid to get your hands dirty, work independently as well as part of a team, contributing to the function development.
- Effective at stakeholder management across different levels and countries.
- Proven ability to influence and persuade cross-functionally and cross-process.
- Possess critical thinking, communication and strategic skills.
- Able to travel as required.
Dyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.