Procurement Manager - Calambam Laguna, Philippines
Calamba, Laguna, Philippines
- To coordinate sourcing projects to ensure completion to meet project/business needs.
- To support the supplier selection & negotiation process, coordinating the relevant cross-functional team and ensuring best value from the supplier-base.
- To develop and maintain good relationships with Stakeholders within Dyson Singapore and Malaysia and also with outside parties to project the good image of Dyson.
- To follow up contract award, that appropriate supplier relationship and performance management structures and mechanisms are deployed to effectively manage contract adherence & performance.
- To manage bid process from concept to supplier selection in line with purchasing process.
- Maintaining the purchasing database and documentation as predetermined practices.
- Preparing purchasing statistics and reports as required
- To support the continuous improvement ethic of the procurement team globally.
- To assist in strategic procurement activities across multiple categories.
To prepare weekly report on the procurement activities that related to operations, suppliers, cost movement and concerns.
To understand the business contracts and provide general explanation to suppliers.
To draft procurement terms and conditions with suppliers.
To access the background of suppliers in terms of capability, capacity, competencies and geographically that meet the business requirement.
To understand and implement risk management on total supply chain
To hold experience on manufacturing background with added knowledge on thermoplastic, precision stamping, precision machining, mechanical sub-assembly and casting
- Minimum 4 to 6 years’ experience in Procurement and minimum 2 to 3 years managerial skill.
- Preferable at least a basic degree in Business related fields and or any Engineering discipline.
- Experience and knowledge in Plastics Tooling and Moulding will be an added advantage.
Job Characterization & Competencies
- He/ She must possess high level of integrity and a good team player. He/She must be able to communicate with all level of people.
- Possess leadership and administrative capability.
- Good adaptability and able to manage work load effectively.
- Well organized, systematic approach, ability to manage & resolve complex problem. Good analytical skill and diplomatic behaviour.
- Exposure to cross-functional working and leading cross-functional teams
- Understands and operates Supplier Relationship& Performance Management
- Willingness to learn together with and honest & trustworthy personality
- To comfortable working in a fast pasted organisation with the ability to adapt the changes required and to support the growth of Organization.