Procurement Strategy Manager
SGD Competitive Remuneration Package
Reporting to the Head of Procurement (Strategy and Transformation), this strategic position covers two areas -
- Leading strategic projects as part of the overall procurement PMO.
- Providing support, governance and structure around key projects/deliverables.
- Serve as a key contributor as Dyson's global procurement function transforms.
- Support, advise and drive commodity/sourcing strategies together with commodity managers.
- Serve as a business process owner for this area and will be accountable for the creation of world class procurement strategies.
To fulfill this role, we require the following -
- Degree in Engineering, Business, Supply Chain preferably with CIPS/MCIPS certification.
- 5 - 8 years experience from working in an international, strategic procurement function or in a management consulting capacity.
- Background within a strategic electronics procurement function is highly beneficial.
- Competent in stakeholder management (including at Senior Management), change management, project management and reporting.
- Super user of Microsoft Office applications (Excel and Powerpoint).
- Adaptable in a dynamic work environment.
Dyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.