Procurement, Summer Internship
You’ll be part of a growing global team that looks after critical high end technologies, working cross-category on projects from start to finish. You’ll be trusted to use your initiative to drive ideas whilst developing an understanding of Dyson and how our global procurement team operates. Aspects of procurement work you can expect to have exposure to include;
• Finding and researching new suppliers for brand new technologies to support New Product Development and Production
• Ensuring competitive supplier costs and pricing through quoting, cost analysis and negotiation, contributing to the Global Procurement team’s cost savings target
• Contributing to new project sourcing plans with Procurement Project and Category Managers
• Developing and managing Category sourcing strategies
• Be a part of transforming products by showcasing technology and seeking new technology for engineers
• Managing a category of suppliers and shape it to support the Dyson Procurement business strategy Do all this and in return you could be offered the opportunity to return to us as graduate after your studies.