Procurement Team Administrator
£Competitive + Bonus, Pension, 27 Days Holiday, Free Onsite Gym
- Support the Global Procurement Director in his daily activities, including schedule and diary management.
- Manage team travel e.g. flights, hotels, ground transport, itineraries, Visas, currency
- Handle expenses for the Global Procurement Director in our Concur system
- Arrange Supplier Quarterly Business reviews with Procurement Heads and Commodity Managers for the Global Procurement Director
- Arrange technology days with our Procurement Commodity Managers and Technology Suppliers
- Support requirements for other on and offsite meetings, confirming attendee availability, meeting room bookings, accommodation, ground transport, registering visitors.
- Manage team training requirements.
- Generating and progressing requests for External Transmission of Engineering drawings and specifications to suppliers through the RDD Registry.
- Setting up new Suppliers on UK/SEA SAP, PLM and the Approved Vendor list.
- Raising ad hoc Purchase orders (for the Procurement team) on SAP
- Coordinate signatures and repository of Supplier Contracts and Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Contribute to ongoing continuous improvement activities, identifying improvements and actions where possible.
- Other adhoc administrative tasks as and when required.
- Experience of working in a Project/Manufacturing or Engineering environment
- Previous administrative experience
- Essential PC skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet systems
- Strong competency in technology and various software systems.
- SAP and PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) experience desirable
- Assertiveness and good communication skills for reporting to stakeholders at different levels
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, telephone and data entry skills
- The ability to challenge the norm and look for new ways of doing things
- Good standard of written English
Dyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy a profit-related bonus, generous leave and life insurance. But financial benefits are only the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, flexible working hours, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition.