Based in our Singapore Advanced Manufacturing Centre at Pioneer Crescent, you will take overall responsibility on tester and analyze defect to determine failure mode and root cause. Your day-to-day work includes having to monitor, analyze and maintain tester on testing performance (Yield/Cpk) and accuracy (GR&R), perform and qualify tester on new machine. You need to be proficient in failure analysis as to identify sources of variation contributing to failure mode, and also be able to work and communicate effectively with inter-departments
Our Singapore story began in 2004 and today we have more than 1000 people working here. Our flagship advanced motor manufacturing facility at Pioneer Crescent is where we develop our autonomous robotic manufacturing capabilities – more than 300 robots assemble our Dyson Digital Motor (DDM) here. It is here that we develop our next generation of motor technology.
- Define and document manufacturing process operation and its work content for new and existing products.
- Initiates in quality, productivity and cycle time improvement projects and drive for result
- Understanding of critical parameters, control and stabilize using control chart
- Ability to cut to the core of complex quality issues.
This is what we need you to do...
- Plan, organize and, direct test and analyze of electronic products.
- Take overall responsibility on tester and analyze defect to determine failure mode and root cause
- Monitor, analyze and maintain tester on testing performance (Yield/Cpk) and accuracy (GR&R)
- Perform and qualify tester on new machine
- Safeguarding product quality – responsible to instill quality gate on tester
- Proficient in failure analysis as to identify sources of variation contributing to failure mode
- Work and communicate effectively with inter-departments
This is what we need you to have...
- Degree in Electrical/Electronic/Mechanical/Mechatronic or any other similar Engineering discipline.
- Minimum 4 - 8 years working experience in electronics manufacturing.
- Systematic Problem Solving will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of microelectronics, electrical, mechanical and chemical analysis/techniques will be an advantage
- Demonstrated ability to work proactively and to identify issues and propose solutions.
Dyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.