We are looking for an experienced Product Engineer to join the manufacturing team with the ability to work cross functionally, prioritise and make things happen. Supporting the business to manufacture Dyson Digital Motor, this person should be excited about the challenges and growth that this opportunity will give to them.
- Define and document manufacturing process operation and its work content for new and existing products.
- Initiates in quality, productivity and cycle time improvement projects and drive for result
- Understanding of critical parameters, control and stabilize using control chart
- Ability to cut to the core of complex quality issues.
- Plan, organize and direct assembly of Dyson Digital Motor products.
- Take responsibility on the overall quality and yield for products assigned & work with functional groups to resolve rejects & scrap.
- Take overall responsibility of process flow including generation of Operation Procedures, Work Instructions, PFMEA, Process Control Plans, and drive to improve GR&R Cpk and Ppk.
- Degree in Mechanical/Mechatronics or any other similar Engineering discipline.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years working experience in electronics manufacturing.
- Proficiency in 6 Sigma problem solving techniques and familiar with Lean Manufacturing is an advantage.
- Good understanding of geometric dimensioning & tolerancing.
- Proficiency in process control techniques of JMP/Minitab, SPC, DOE, Cpk/Ppk, OCAP, MSA
- Motor and adhesive knowledge will be an added advantage
- Self motivated, hands on and good team player
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Demonstrated ability to work proactively and to identify issues and propose solutions.
- Setting high standards for yourself & fellow colleagues, and consistently strive for different and better
- Business Focus: You know what’s important for Dyson. You work well with key individuals and align your efforts with departmental and business priorities.